Why Register in Trust?
There are many benefits to registering in trust, and different entities cho0se this structure for different reasons:
- Temporary registration needs, also known as Short Term Trusts
- FAA has more favorable safety and maintenance requirements
- Foreign Entities Residing, Owning Property, or Vacationing in the U.S can register and operate aircraft here.
- Foreign manufacturers can register in the US to list and sell their aircraft
- Foreign lessors often lease to US entities who can then register and use their aircraft in the US.
- Airlines and other publicly traded companies cannot meet FAA registration requirements, so trust structures allow them to register and operate in the US.
- Repossessed or Stored Aircraft may be US registered during their ownership transition period
While each situation is unique, some of the most common benefits to registering in trust relate to the U.S.’s more favorable maintenance requirements and simplified registration process.
With our decades of experience, AGC can guaranty that your trust is handled carefully and swiftly.
Transparency and accountability are priorities for Aircraft Guaranty’s business, while maintaining the privacy of our trustors/beneficiaries.
AGC thoroughly vets its trustors before they are ever put in trust, working diligently with its customers to comply with any registration requirements of the FAA, including Know Your Customer requirements, and to obtain information and disclosure necessary to satisfy our internal requirements.
We are highly reputed for adhering to FAA, state and federal regulations in registering and maintaining the titles of our clients.
Aircraft Guaranty provides our clients, whether U.S.-based or international, with a transparent and secure ownership structure that allows N-registration of aircraft with the FAA.
As title holder of your aircraft, we take care of compliance with current FAA guidelines for re- registering your aircraft. We maintain your title, so you don’t have to.
If you are seeking re-registration services for a plane that is not registered in trust, please contact our sister company, Wright Brothers Aircraft Title.
Transfer of beneficiary
In lieu of transferring title to a new entity, Aircraft Guaranty can work with you and a subsequent owner to change the beneficiary of an existing trust. We can securely transfer title without disrupting the trust.
Are you looking for Escrow or other title services, like lien searches or document filings? Let our sister company, Wright Brothers Aircraft Title handle that work for you as well. Same great service, same great value.